Ellevill Jordan's Back Carry (EJBC) - not to be confused with the similarly-named Jordan's Back Carry (JBC) - is a symmetrical, wiggleproof, and reinforced back carry tied with a mid-length woven wrap, usually a size 4, 5, or 6. The carry is featured on the Ellevill woven wraps official site as the "Jordan" carry. It has a unique feature that no other carry has, making it easily identifiable - a waist pass.
- With the wrap centered, get baby onto your back and create a nice seat. One tail comes over your shoulder, the other comes under your opposite arm.
- Take the tail coming over your shoulder and pin it securely between your knees.
- Taking the tail coming under your arm, reach back and readjust this tail so that it comes under baby's leg.
- Keeping it bunched, bring this tail across your waist, under your opposite arm, and under baby's opposite leg.
- Spread this tail up and across baby's back and bum, and bring it over your opposite shoulder. Pin this tail between your knees.
- Taking the other tail, create a horizontal pass - bring it under your arm, spread it across baby's back and bum, and under the opposite arm (staying OVER both knees).
- Tie at shoulder, tie a candy cane chest belt, or do a knotless finish.
slingsandthingsfsot.wordpress.c om/2013/01/21/ carry-of-the-week-ellevill-jord ans-back-carry-ejbc/
pages/how-to-tie (first carry)
watch?v=CLTLNZuZLiY (SheffieldSlings) - silent demo except for funny chatty British toddler