Coolest Hip Cross Carry (CHCC) is a poppable hip carry that is tied with a mid-length woven wrap.
- This is the pre-tied version. These directions will assume that the carry goes over your right shoulder, with baby to be situated on your left hip.
- Drape your wrap over your right shoulder. Your front tail should hang to around your waist.
- Bring the long end of the wrap diagonally across your back to your left hip.
- Drape the wrap horizontally around your front, right hip, and back until it's back at your left hip in a full 360.
- Bring the long tail diagonally across the front of your torso to your right shoulder and tie with your other tail. You can tie a square knot or slip knot.
- You will now have an X on your left hip. Situate baby into the inner pass, then the outer pass, spreading the fabric knee-to-knee as you go.
- Tighten at the shoulder as necessary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy4GWHg3Ebs (BabywearingFaith) - pre-tied
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpZEIjLMu0M (SquishyMommy) - tied while holding baby
Album of the Week, when possible post your photos here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.235872516537586&type=3