This is a brand new Double Hammock variation that was invented by a mama who was inspired by a pair of salt water sandals. It not only looks beautiful but it can take pressure off the shoulders, since this variation turns the carry into a ruckless one.
Where it all began - the original post by GoingUppy on Instagram: http://www.iphoneogram.com/p/510511402210561834_239470770/
- These instructions assume that you know how to tie a regular Double Hammock. [https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ottawababywearing/doc/212627475528757/ ]
- When you complete your cheerleader pull, bring both tails over your shoulders.
- Bring your tails to the center of your chest and cross them over each other once.
- Tuck the top tail underneath your chest pass. The other tail goes over the chest pass.
- Cross your tails once more at the bottom of the chest pass.
- Tie under bum or do regular leg passes and tie in front.
Photo instructions (login required):
Method variation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pWIME2NE2o
With a size 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7NtNfF6sfU